Mercator Advisory Group delivers a proven program to help you better understand how your brand is perceived from the buyers’ perspective.
Boston, MA – August 18, 2020- Do you really understand your clients’ perception of your brand or product relative to your competition? Do you truly know your potential clients’ perception? In other words, do you actually realize how and why your brand fits in the competitive landscape, and do you understand what you need to do to improve?
Understanding how your brand is perceived relative to its competition is critical intelligence for any company selling in a competitive environment. Without this information, a company may be at a competitive disadvantage and not even know why and how come. Typical competitive intelligence often provides the “whats” (e.g., market share, product features and functionality) but lacks the actual voice of the customer and voice of the prospect to tell you why the product set is viewed in the marketplace as it actually is and how that perception drives sales realities.
By gathering feedback directly from users of these products, and through candid conversations with individuals with direct knowledge of the product, Mercator will plot and explain relative market position in a way that other competitive intelligence simply cannot.
Benefits of this program:
- Arm your sales force, other front-line staff and customer service teams with the tools to speak intelligently about competitive offerings, handle tough questions and defuse difficult situations
- Add your end-users’ perspectives into your competitive intelligence arsenal
- Improve revenue opportunities
- Mitigate risks
- Gain critical, actionable information for product and marketing teams
- Identify areas for immediate impact and improvement
Deliverables of the program:
Via our interview-based methodology, we will develop a custom set of research deliverables with clear recommendations for improvement and key brand talking points that will aim for maximum effectiveness and high impact for your organization. This approach is designed to explore key issues among the survey participants including:
- Awareness and familiarity with the brands in the competitive set
- Identification of industry leaders and laggards
- An understanding of the brands in the consideration set during the next contract negotiations
- The difficulty or ease of switching current supplier(s)
- The degree of satisfaction, the likelihood to recommend, uncovered problems or annoyances, and an evaluation of key metrics around product, service and value from the direct perspectives from your brand’s users
For more information, please call Mercator Advisory Group’s main line: +1 (781) 419-1700, send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For free industry news, opinions, research, company information and more visit us at www.PaymentsJournal.com.
Follow us on Twitter @ http://twitter.com/MercatorAdvisor.
About Mercator Advisory Group
Mercator Advisory Group is the leading independent research and advisory services firm exclusively focused on the payments and banking industries. We deliver pragmatic and timely research and advice designed to help our clients uncover the most lucrative opportunities to maximize revenue growth and contain costs. Our clients range from the world’s largest payment issuers, acquirers, processors, merchants and associations to leading technology providers and investors. Mercator Advisory Group is also the publisher of the online payments and banking news and information portal PaymentsJournal.com.