Are you passionate about cryptocurrency and how it is going to evolve? Are you well-informed about the cryptocurrency space and excited to make it the focus of your career? If you are seeking to advise clients in a fast-paced environment and also enjoy expressing your thought leadership in writing and with clients …
…We want to hear from you!
Javelin Strategy and Research, a business unit of Escalent Inc. is a leading provider of global market intelligence and advisory services across many facets of the financial services industry, and is seeking a Senior Analyst (Cryptocurrency) to join their team.
This is a virtual, work from home role with team members across the US.
As a Senior Analyst, you will join a team of accomplished analysts, consultants, and researchers who identify, monitor and evaluate trends in financial services. As a member of the Javelin team you will develop insights, identify opportunities and author though leadership research reports that pertain to cryptocurrency. You will advise leading financial services organizations, financial technology and security vendors, card networks, asset managers, government agencies and other financial service entities.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Work with experienced Practice Leaders to identify topics of interest, design surveys, and participate in the development of reports and presentation to clients.
- Analyze and evaluate survey data, market trends, and adoption patterns to provide actionable insights and recommendations.
- Outline and draft forward-looking research reports based on quantitative and qualitative data analysis, using a variety of formats (MS Word reports, MS PowerPoint presentations, webinars, blogs)
- Respond to specific client queries by mining primary or secondary research data and incorporating your insights
- Conduct phone interviews with technology and financial services executives
- Gather secondary research related to cryptocurrency, including and vendors and startups in the payments and fintech space
- 2-3 years Relevant work experience in Payments, Cryptocurrency, Blockchain and related domains
- Research/industry analyst related experience preferred
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- A passion for learning, writing, communicating and advising clients
- Comfortable with numbers and basic statistics, coupled with the ability to communicate findings and recommendations in written and conversational business formats
- SPSS experience preferred
- Must be authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
Minimum skills and knowledge:
- Strong writing skills; experience writing research reports
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Superior attention to detail and an insistence on research integrity
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.