Real Time Payments: A Practical Guide to Implementation
With many developing use cases and businesses increasingly demanding access to real time payments, financial institutions risk losing loyal customers, if they don’t offer real time payments today. This sentiment is reflected in rapid adoption and connectivity to the RTP® Network and interest in the FedNow(TM) Service
When it comes to the when and how, there is no standard template or approach and each financial institution must consider factors including their organizational strategy and customer base.
Join this PaymentsJournal hosted panel discussion to understand what are the advancements in real time payments, how does a successful strategy look and what support is available to financial institutions for them to get connected and started on real time payments now.
The webinar will cover:
- Recent developments and updates to Real-Time Payments
- How instant payments are becoming critical for customer retention and experience
- Why educating business customers and consumers on the benefits of RTP is important. and
- What a successful implementation looks like
- Steve Murphy, Director, Commercial and Enterprise Payments Advisory, Mercator
- Chaula Pandya, SVP and CTO, Community Bank of the Bay
- Carrie Blankenship, Director Product Management, Real-time Payments, Fiserv
- Keith Gray, Vice President, RTP Strategic Partnerships, The Clearing House