See Full Research Library
Join Mailing List
The payments industry is large, growing, and crowded which makes the focus on creating and selling a differentiated product imperative. While there are many avenues to accomplish this, the most glaring opportunity is to introduce payments products that leverage technologies consumers expect to receive in all other aspects of their life.
From the ability to provide mobile integration and customer service options to the ability to design custom card acceptance patterns, there are many opportunities to leverage technology to deliver a modern and highly differentiated customer experience.
This webinar is a must for anyone operating an existing payments program or those considering a new one. Discover® Global Network and Mercator Advisory Group will identify the fastest growing market segments, highlighting how new capabilities, often enabled in-network, have energized the marketplace with double digit Compound Annual Growth Rates.
Tim Sloane, VP, Payment Innovation, Mercator Advisory Group
Raymond Pucci, Director, Merchant Services, Mercator Advisory Group
Claudia Schaefer, Business Development Executive for Strategic Initiatives, Discover® Global Network
Among the topics to be discussed are:
• Recent Mercator research findings on payments market segment growth rates.
• Clearly identifying how virtual cards and Restricted Authorization Networks drive growth and new opportunities to create truly differentiated products.
• How modern platforms combined with open APIs create new partnering capabilities that can further establish differentiated products.
• A review of how virtual and digital cards enable new opportunities and have expanded prepaid further into the B2B environment.
• A review of IoT market segments, highlighting challenges & opportunities and how participation will require a modern processing platform.
Commercial & Enterprise Payments
Debit & Alternative Products
North American PaymentsInsights
Small Business PaymentsInsights
Fraud Experience PaymentsInsights
News & Events
@2022 Escalent and/or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved