Fed Later? RTP Now? ACH Today? The Fastest Path to Real Time Success.
The number of RTP-connected financial institutions are set to triple within the next 12 – 18 months, according to a recent 2021 Volante Survey and Real-time payments are the number #1 missing capability for FIs when prioritizing for modernization.
For the industry to maximize the benefit of faster / real-time payment rails like Same Day ACH, The Clearing House RTP(r), Zelle and the future FedNow, banks need their new product and services, to run on these rails.
Real-time payments are a critical component of the current payments landscape. It is important to understand the market conditions that are contributing to the urgency of real-time capabilities to fully grasp opportunity cost for financial institutions that do not meet the growing demands of business clients.
In this lively and interactive session, you will learn more about:
1. The acceleration in RTP adoption
2. The current demand curve for real-time payments, in the US
3. The compelling use cases that will shape innovative real-time payments experiences
– Speaker: Anoop Basavarajaiah, Director Payments- Americas, Volante Technologies
– Speaker: Steve Murphy, Director, Commercial and Enterprise Payments Advisory Service, Mercator Advisory Group
– Moderator: Ryan Mac, Editor-in-Chief, PaymentsJournal