ATM Security for the Digital and Physical World
Since ATMs contain and dispense large sums of money, they are at constant risk for crime. There are a variety of tactics criminals use to steal the money, ranging from physically damaging the ATM to installing malware designed to compromise the system. If ATM operators aren’t careful, considerable sums of money can get stolen.
Cardtronics, the world’s largest ATM operator, is focused on stopping criminals from compromising ATMs.
Please join us for a panel discussion on:
• The overall state of ATM security & fraud
o Who are the criminals and what are their methods?
• ATM physical security
o Overview of potential attacks
o Overview of ATM security
o Overview of security options
• How Cardtronics approaches ATM security
• Jordan Riek, Vice President of Information Security at Cardtronics
• Jack Burns, Vice President of ATM Security at Cardtronics
• Tim Sloane, Vice President of Payments Innovation at Mercator Advisory Group