See Full Research Library
Join Mailing List
Published on: September 18, 2013 Author: Ed O'Brien Alternate Point of Contact: Amy Dunckelmann
Boston, MA – September 18, 2013 – In new research, Arriving Now – Banking’s Branch of Tomorrow, Mercator Advisory Group reviews continuing evolution of branches today in banks and other financial institutions.
“With recent advancements occurring in the self-service banking channels, including ATM, online, and mobile banking, coupled with an expansion of teller duties in both full – and assisted-service roles, branches continue to evolve at many financial institutions, with branch reconfiguration at the center of many FIs’ branch strategy,” comments Ed O’Brien, director of Mercator Advisory Group’s Banking Channels Advisory Service and author of the report.
This report is 24 pages long and has 15 exhibits.
Organizations mentioned in this report include: ABC Bank, ANZ, Bank of America, Citi, Diebold, Disney, FDIC, JPMorgan Chase, Middlesex Savings Bank, Nautilus Hyosung, NAB, NCR, Nordstrom, PNC, Umpqua Bank, Wells Fargo, and Wincor Nixdorf.
Members of Mercator Advisory Group’s Banking Channel Advisory Service have access to this report as well as the upcoming research for the year ahead, presentations, analyst access and other membership benefits.
(Click to Enlarge)
– Trends in U.S. number of institutions and branches and volume of deposits and assets that behoove banks to revise strategy to make the most of their branches
– Primary data from Mercator Advisory Group CustomerMonitor Survey Series on consumers’ branch use and activities as well as preferences for banking service communication and delivery method
– Description of new, tiered branch configurations, from minibranches to flagship branches
– Examples and illustration of ways in which branches are evolving that use new technologies to improve efficiencies and the customer experience
– Ways that branch renewal can facilitate opportunities for revenue generation in new business lines
Commercial & Enterprise Payments
Debit & Alternative Products
North American PaymentsInsights
Small Business PaymentsInsights
Fraud Experience PaymentsInsights
News & Events
@2022 Escalent and/or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved