Analyst Roundtable: Customer Retention and Engagement
On May 16, 2019, Mercator Advisory Group will be holding the next in its quarterly series of analyst roundtables, this time covering Customer Retention and Engagement. Led by Vice President of Research Operations Aaron McPherson, our analysts will review the research on this topic conducted during the first quarter of 2019, with focus on the following subjects:
• Managing credit card portfolios in what we predict will be a challenging economic environment going into 2020;
• Enhancing credit card products with the introduction of installment lending for certain purchases;
• Using mobile technology to enhance the commercial card experience;
• Insights from the NRF and Shoptalk shows concerning new technologies coming to the point of sale; and
• How new e-commerce security technologies will affect the customer experience.
Joining Mr. McPherson will be Brian Riley, Director of the Credit Card Advisory Service; Steve Murphy, Director of the Commercial and Enterprise Payments Advisory Service; and Ray Pucci, Director of the Merchant Services Advisory Service.
This roundtable is open to the public and is complimentary.