See Full Research Library
Join Mailing List
Introducing Refinitiv’s New End-to-End, Single API Solution
Criminals have become well-funded, well-organized and more effective at deploying sophisticated fraud tactics and hiding illicit funds. For more than a decade the industry has been calling for a solution to address the converging risks that span identity, payments, and suspicious activity.
To answer the call, Refinitiv recently announced that the EPIC Platform from GIACT and World-Check are now together and accessible via a single API.
The integration brings together the comprehensive risk intelligence from World-Check with the unprecedented capability of EPIC Platform to deliver a multi-dimensional view of consumer and business identity, payments, and compliance risk, across the customer lifecycle.
This webinar will work across the stages of the customer lifecycle, identifying areas of vulnerability and risk, and how Refinitiv’s single API solution can mitigate fraud and risk throughout your organization.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
• How to mitigate fraud and risk across the customer lifecycle;
• How to address fraud and risk throughout your organization;
• How to proactively identify both traditional and emerging risks;
• The risks associated with faulty point solutions;
• How an end-to-end, single API solution can strengthen protections against fraud and risk;
• How a stronger, better fraud and risk mitigation solution can improve customer experience and facilitate growth.
Brett Petersen – Executive Vice President, Sales and Client Relations, GIACT (a Refinitiv company)
Holly Sais Phillippi – Head of Risk Proposition Sales, Refinitiv
Tim Sloane – VP, Payments Innovation at Mercator Advisory Group
Commercial & Enterprise Payments
Debit & Alternative Products
North American PaymentsInsights
Small Business PaymentsInsights
Fraud Experience PaymentsInsights
News & Events
@2022 Escalent and/or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved