Analyst Roundtable: Global Payments
On August 1, 2019, Mercator Advisory Group will be holding the next in its quarterly series of analyst roundtables, this time covering Global Payments. Led by Vice President of Research Operations Aaron McPherson, our analysts will review the research on this topic conducted during the first half of 2019, with highlights from the following reports and viewpoints:
• Credit Cards in Latin America and the Caribbean: Financial Inclusion with Risk and Opportunity
• Trends in Global Regulations: Corporate Banking and Payments
• International Commercial Cards: Market Review and Forecast, 2018-2023
• The Canadian Open-Loop Prepaid Market, 2018
• How Banks can Safely Do Cryptocurrency
• Blockchain B2B is Starting to Turn the Corner
• Securing E-Commerce: Competing Technology Crowds the Market
Joining Mr. McPherson will be Brian Riley, Director of the Credit Card Advisory Service; Steve Murphy, Director of the Commercial and Enterprise Payments Advisory Service; Sue Brown, Director of the Prepaid Advisory Service, and Tim Sloane, Vice President of Payments Innovation and Director of the Emerging Technologies Research Service..
This roundtable is open to the public and is complimentary.