Are you an established digital Insurance or insurtech subject matter expert or industry analyst? Are you passionate about digital health insurance and advising clients on how to solve business and technology challenges while expanding your ability to influence change? If you enjoy working with clients in a fast-paced environment and have a passion for thought leadership and research…
…We want to hear from you!
Javelin Strategy and Research, a leading provider of global market intelligence and advisory services is seeking a Lead Analyst/Director, Digital Health Insurance.
As a Lead Analyst/ Director, you will join a team of accomplished analysts, consultants, and researchers who identify, monitor and analyze trends in health insurance and insurtech. You will be responsible for running Javelin’s Digital Health Insurance benchmarking program and building out a subscription research practice. The research practice will provide forward-looking insights and identify opportunities for leading health insurance companies, insurtech providers, government agencies and other related financial services entities.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Manage and run Javelin’s digital health insurance benchmarking program (online and mobile). The program evaluates hundreds of criteria, and highlights competencies and concerns from both mobile and online insurance offerings.
- Build out a new Digital Health insurance subscription research program that will complement the benchmarking offering.
- Lead Javelin’s Health Insurance business and team, with responsibility for revenue and income targets. Develop business and relationships with new clients and serve as trusted advisor to our existing clients.
- Advise clients and prospects based on health insurance/insurtech industry knowledge and expertise.
- Author and develop new research reports (incorporating quantitative and qualitative data and analysis)
- Identify topics of highest value to our clients and determine annual research calendar.
- On emerging topics of highest industry interest, create and publicize findings, recommendations and predictions that are timely, specific, actionable, and defendable.
- Design and oversee survey questionnaires, with the assistance of our research team. Develop scorecards, forecasts and incorporate the findings into reports and consulting work.
- Ensure all custom and consulting project elements are completed to meet client requirements. Present proposals, manage projects to a budget, make revisions, and work to profitable outcomes.
- Maintain a high industry profile among peers, as evidenced by media citations, social media impact and, ultimately, client choice. Present at conferences, industry events and webinars.
- 10 years in health insurance or related leadership, industry analyst or management consulting role
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, with a strong ability to communicate orally and in written business formats, coupled with a comfort with numbers
- Exemplary presentation skills and experience delivering complex projects and strategic recommendations to C-level executives
- Experience with creating or updating new advisory product roadmaps, product launch plans and product positioning.
- Expertise in business development
- Must be authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
Minimum skills and knowledge:
- Experience in a client servicing role, with creative ability to meet financial targets.
- Digital health insurance subject matter expert
- Working knowledge of historical, current and emergent issues and trends of the industry.
- Proven ability to create new findings and recommendations for executive audiences.
- Ability to create a differentiated advisory position based on rigorous research data.
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines and set priorities based on financial impact.
The ideal candidate will also have the following:
- An ability to work independently and cooperatively toward financial goal attainment.
- Comfort level with a variety of market research methods.=
- Passion for research and excellence in client satisfaction and growth.
- Superior attention to detail and an insistence on research integrity.
- Comfortable with a fast-paced and growing company.
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.