Mercator Advisory Group delivers a timely program that will help organizations discover new avenues of growth.
Boston, MA – September 10, 2020 – Shifts in the financial services marketplace are occurring more quickly than ever before, driven by consumer and business demands and new technologies that fuel digital transformation. Such a dynamic backdrop creates the environment for new businesses, new products and new markets to form. While existing businesses want to capitalize on these new opportunities, they are often so immersed in the demands of running day-to-day operations that exploration of adjacent markets, consideration of new business ideas and scrutiny of other potential geographic opportunities are often pushed aside for another day.
Mercator Advisory Group can help your organization move forward. We will complete a rigorous investigation of your existing ideas as well as identify and assess previously unexplored opportunities for growth. Such opportunities may include new products, regions, and sales segments. An appraisal of market size, anticipated growth trajectory and differentiating features needed to be competitive will all be considered. As warranted, our research may also include identification of potential targets for acquisition. Executive interviews with potential buyers and/or a survey of users can be added on to the initiative to help understand interests and determine needs of your potential clients.
Benefits of this program:
- Expedite your review and understanding of opportunities that will support future growth.
- Gain deeper insight regarding potential new markets and identify markets not previously considered.
- Receive a recommended market approach with an understanding of how to drive differentiation and success.
- Add on primary research that will provide first-hand knowledge of market needs through the voice of potential customers.
Deliverables of the program:
- Overview of relevant market(s), including size, and growth potential.
- Current trends and influences in that market
- Competitor scan
- Comparative study of selected markets or products through a matrix scoring approach
- Recommendations of the best strategic approach to pursue
For more information, please call Mercator Advisory Group’s main line: +1 (781) 419-1700, or send an e-mail to email@example.com.
For free industry news, opinions, research, company information and more visit us at www.PaymentsJournal.com.
Follow us on Twitter @ http://twitter.com/MercatorAdvisor.
About Mercator Advisory Group
Mercator Advisory Group is the leading independent research and advisory services firm exclusively focused on the payments and banking industries. We deliver pragmatic and timely research and advice designed to help our clients uncover the most lucrative opportunities to maximize revenue growth and contain costs. Our clients range from the world’s largest payment issuers, acquirers, processors, merchants and associations to leading technology providers and investors. Mercator Advisory Group is also the publisher of the online payments and banking news and information portal PaymentsJournal.com.