U.S. Fleet Card Market: The Need for Competitive Differentiation
Members of Mercator Advisory Group have access to the full library of recorded Webinars and the privilege of participating on all Mercator Advisory Group webinars free of charge.
Non-Members (FEE): A $250 is charged for non-members that register for each event. After registering for the event, Mercator Advisory Group will contact you to confirm your registration and process payment. We accept all major credit cards.
Media: Members of the press/media interested in participating in the teleconference can contact Karen Yetter at: email@example.com for media credentials for this online event.
Mercator Advisory Group Webinar
On Thursday, March 26, 2015 at 1 p.m. EST, Rick Hall, Director, Commercial and Enterprise Payments Advisory Service, will host an informative hour-long webinar on the U.S. fleet card market.
Fleet card networks in the United States operate in an increasingly competitive environment. Closed-loop and open-loop networks are looking for ways not only to compete for greater purchase volume in a highly penetrated market but also to differentiate their offerings in the evolving commercial payments landscape.
Key Points of the Webinar:
• Market sizing estimates for fleet cards in relation to other commercial card segments
• Breakdown of market estimates for open- and closed-loop fleet card providers
• Key segments within the fleet card segment
• Overview of leading fleet network providers
• Strategic considerations for fleet network providers