Quarterly Analyst Roundtable: 3 Shades of Disruption (and 47 shades to go)
Please register to attend this complimentary webinar today!
Mercator Advisory Group will host a free, hour-long webinar Thursday, April 30, 2015 at 1p.m. EDT. Senior members of Mercator Advisory Group’s analyst team will discuss three sources of disruption to the status quo in payments.
Joining the call with be:
Ben Jackson, Director, Prepaid Advisory Service, discussing the proposed CFPB regulations of prepaid cards, and their potential unintended consequences
Tristan Hugo-Webb, Associate Director, Global Payments Advisory Services, reviewing the long anticipated EU interchange caps and how they will affect card payments
Nikhil Joseph, Analyst, Emerging technologies, will discuss disruptive new non-payments implementations of Bitcoin
Topics to be discussed:
- The Proposed CFPB Rules and What Their Effects Might Be
- Prepaid Industry Trends
- Examination of interchange caps
- Effects and impact of interchange caps announcement
- Bitcoin 2.0: Understand the potential of blockchain technology to power non-payment applications
- Digital asset trading exchanges, smart contracts, and identity: 3 key blockchain applications that hold promise