Quarterly Analyst Roundtable: 2018 Outlook for Payments and Banking
Please register to attend this complimentary webinar today!
Mercator Advisory Group to host a free webinar to share their outlooks and predictions for 2018 developments.
Mercator Advisory Group will host a free, hour-long webinar Tuesday, January 23, 2018 at 1 p.m. ET. Senior members of Mercator Advisory Group’s analyst team will share their outlooks and predictions for 2018 developments.
Analyst Roundtable Includes:
- Common themes in payments: Open APIs, Digital Wallets, Fraud, and Faster Payments – Aaron McPherson, Co-VP of Research Operations
- How tokenization, machine learning and open APIs will impact payments – Tim Sloane, VP of Payments Innovation
- Modernizing and collaborating remain key – Steve Murphy, Director, Commercial and Enterprise Payments
- Dealing with a mature debit market and the disruptive influence of faster payments – Sarah Grotta, Direcot, Debit Cards and Alternative Products
- The conjunction of regulation, economics, politics and technology in prepaid – Sue Brown, Director, Prepaid
- Finding new opportunities amidst rising delinquency rates, regulatory and technology demands – Aaron McPherson, Co-VP of Research Operations
- How merchants will adapt to changing consumer channel preferences and fraud rates – Ray Pucci, Associate Director, Merchant Services
- Leveraging new technology to reinforce customer relationships and find new ways to add value – Ken Paterson, Co-VP of Research Operations