Mercator Advisory Group to host a free webinar to share their outlooks and predictions for 2017 developments.
Mercator Advisory Group will host a free, hour-long webinar Tuesday, January 24, 2015 at 1 p.m. EDT. Senior members of Mercator Advisory Group’s analyst team will share their outlooks and predictions for 2017 developments.
Analyst Roundtable Includes:
• Three new technologies are vital for payments - Tim Sloane, VP of Payments innovations
• Innovation and improvements continue - Steve Murphy, Director, Commercial and Enterprise Payments
• Fasten your seat belts—it’s going to be a bumpy year for debit and “pay now” payments - Sarah Grotta, Director, Debit
• Another year of regulatory uncertainty - Ben Jackson, Director, Prepaid
• Industry projections and predictions for U.S. consumer credit cards - Brian Riley, Director, Credit
• A familiar landscape is evolving - Raymond Pucci, Associate Director, Merchant Services
• Adapting to the public’s changing expectations of financial institutions will stabilize their course - Joseph Walent, Associate Director, Customer Interaction