Developing a Mobile Payments Strategy: Prepaid Considerations for Merchants
Members of Mercator Advisory Group have access to the full library of recorded Webinars and the privilege of participating on all Mercator Advisory Group webinars free of charge.
Non-Members (FEE): A $250 is charged for non-members that register for each event. After registering for the event, Mercator Advisory Group will contact you to confirm your registration and process payment. We accept all major credit cards.
Media: Members of the press/media interested in participating in the teleconference can contact Karen Yetter at: email@example.com for media credentials for this online event.
Changes in technology have done more than just alter the way people communicate. The growth of the Internet has changed the way people bank, shop, and plan travel, among other things. The advent of the smartphone put the power of the Internet into people’s hands, enabling them to be connected nearly everywhere they go. In addition, smartphones created a new channel – the mobile app – that allows retailers to put their stores into consumer’s pockets.
This webinar will discuss how retailers can harness the power of the channel that is now in 2/3rds of American’s pockets – the smartphone. Topics that will be covered include:
• The mobile payments landscape today – who the players are, and what’s happening today.
• The future possibilities enabled by mobile payments -- shoppers, retailers, and their partners all have expanded capabilities in a mobile world.
• Developing and evaluating a mobile strategy – there is no one-size-fits-all strategy, but this webinar will participants figure out where they fit in.
• Ben Jackson, Director, Prepaid Advisory Service, Mercator Advisory Group
• Gerry Gilbert, Vice President of Product, Cashstar