Cracking the Code on Small Business
Members of Mercator Advisory Group have access to the full library of recorded Webinars and the privilege of participating on all Mercator Advisory Group webinars free of charge.
Non-Members (FEE): A $250 is charged for non-members that register for each event. After registering for the event, Mercator Advisory Group will contact you to confirm your registration and process payment. We accept all major credit cards.
Media: Members of the press/media interested in participating in the teleconference can contact Karen Yetter at: firstname.lastname@example.org for media credentials for this online event.
In the wake of the recession, U.S. small business owners consistently report that they have little need for or interest in credit, and yet surveys consistently reveal that small business owners are frustrated with their inability to get credit quickly. Credit card issuers continue to see only modest growth in their small business credit card programs, and yet billions of dollars are being funneled into alternative lending platforms specifically focused on serving small businesses.
Join Alex Johnson, Senior Analyst, Credit Advisory Service, on Monday, November 30 at 1 p.m. EST, as he untangles the seemingly contradictory nature of the U.S. small business credit card market and provides a set of actionable takeaways for participants.
Key points of the webinar include:
• An overview of the current state of U.S. small businesses and their payment preferences
• A brief review of the current small business credit card landscape, with an emphasis on what’s changed
• An exploration of the emerging alternatives in small business lending
• Analysis of small business owners’ financial services needs and the alignment of those needs with traditional and alternative products
• Strategic recommendations for small business credit card issuers