Analyst Roundtable: Fraud Prevention and Management
Please register to attend this complimentary webinar today!
Please join us for the fourth and final Quarterly Analyst Roundtable for 2018, on the subject of Fraud Prevention and Management. This free webinar will be held on Thursday, January 24, 2019 at 1pm Eastern time, and will include all of Mercator’s Research Directors, including:
- Brian Riley, Credit
- Sarah Grotta, Debit
- C. Sue Brown, Prepaid
- Steve Murphy, Commercial and Enterprise Payments
- Tim Sloane, Emerging Technologies
- Raymond Pucci, Merchant Services
- Aaron McPherson, VP of Research Operations and Moderator
Among the topics to be included are:
- New fraud threats arising from changes in technology, customer behavior, and wider use of artificial intelligence and machine learning
- How these threats affect different payment methods, including credit cards, debit cards, faster payments, and prepaid cards.
- What new technologies and platforms are being developed to help in the fight against fraud. Specifically:
- 3D Secure 2.0
- Secure Remote Commerce (SRC)
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Regulatory and Industry Standards, such as EMVCo, PSD2 and PCI
- Blockchain-based secure identity verification
- Biometrics, including fingerprint, facial recognition, voice recognition, and behavioral pattern recognition
- Mobile device verification, including location-based services as well as biometrics and secure vaults
- What merchants, networks, banks, businesses and consumers can do now and in the near future to mitigate the risk of fraud.