Analyst Roundtable: 2022 Payments Outlook
Please register to attend this complimentary webinar today!
This Webinar is available for purchase by non-members for $1,000
Mercator Advisory Group to host a free webinar to share their outlooks and predictions for 2022.
As we continue to transition into the post COVID-19 world our research team has been hard at work covering the payments landscape in our webinars, podcasts, and research reports. We have asked our senior research members to discuss their areas of interest and outlook for the industry
Please join us for our second analyst roundtable of 2021 to learn about the future of the payments industry. Some of the areas we will discuss are:
- Open banking
- Debit and debit outlook
- Faster and real time payments
- Credit loan growth and quality
- Prepaid trends and outlook
- Liquidity management
- Cloud computing
- Risk management
- Social commerce
Amy Dunckelmann, Vice President of Research Operations, will lead the roundtable, joined by:
- Brian Riley, Director, Credit Advisory Service
- Steven Murphy, Director, Commercial and Enterprise Payments Advisory Service
- Sarah Grotta, Director, Debit and Alternative Products Advisory Service
- Tim Sloane, Vice President, Payment Innovation
- Don Apgar, Director, Merchant Services Advisory Service
- Laura Handly, Research Analyst
We will be having a Q&A period after the research presentations, so don’t miss your opportunity to ask a question to one of our senior team members!