Analyst Roundtable: 2020 Payments Outlook
Please register to attend this complimentary webinar today!
This Webinar is available for purchase by non-members for $1,000
Mercator Advisory Group to host a free webinar to share their outlooks and predictions for 2020.
Mercator Advisory Group will host a free, hour-long webinar Thursday, February 6 at 1 p.m. ET. Senior members of Mercator Advisory Group’s analyst team will share their outlooks and predictions for 2020 developments.
Analyst Roundtable Includes:
- Common themes in payments: Technology, Globalization, Security, and Platforms – Aaron McPherson, VP of Research Operations
- Economic outlook and trends that will affect credit cards in 2020 – Brian Riley, Director, Credit
- Key themes for success in commercial payments: Collaboration, Globalization, Protection, Resourcefulness – Steve Murphy, Director, Commercial and Enterprise Payments
- Growth in push payments, contactless payments, and the possible rise of a third global debit network – Sarah Grotta, Director, Debit Cards and Alternative Products
- Impact of CFPB regulations, litigation of nonbank charter, banking as a service and challenger banks – Sue Brown, Director, Prepaid
- Hybrid shoppers, pressure on physical stores, online grocery, autonomous check, contextual commerce, restaurant meal delivery, sports betting, mobile order and pay – Ray Pucci, Associate Director, Merchant Services
- Machine learning growing pains, open banking and payments, cloud and platform services, tokenization of e-commerce, identity authentication, cryptocurrencies and blockchain, the Internet of Things – Tim Sloane, VP of Payments Innovation, Emerging Technologies