Analyst Roundtable: 2019 Outlook for Payments and Banking
Please register to attend this complimentary webinar today!
This Webinar is available for purchase by non-members for $1,000
Mercator Advisory Group to host a free webinar to share their outlooks and predictions for 2019.
Mercator Advisory Group will host a free, hour-long webinar Thursday, December 13, 2018 at 1 p.m. ET. Senior members of Mercator Advisory Group’s analyst team will share their outlooks and predictions for 2018 developments.
Analyst Roundtable Includes:
- Common themes in payments: Customer Engagement, Globalization, Fraud, and Faster Payments – Aaron McPherson, VP of Research Operations
- How tokenization, machine learning, open APIs, authentication and blockchain will accelerate – Tim Sloane, VP of Payments Innovation
- Key themes for success in commercial payments: Digital Connections, Harnessing Data, Risk Management, and Easier Interaction – Steve Murphy, Director, Commercial and Enterprise Payments
- The maturing of faster payments in the U.S., including business models, regulation, and the role of the Federal Reserve – Sarah Grotta, Director, Debit Cards and Alternative Products
- Prepaid regulations going into effect, which prepaid segments will go up or down based on economic conditions, the link between prepaid and cryptocurrency – Sue Brown, Director, Prepaid
- How to meet the challenges of higher delinquency rates and rising interest rates, along with the impacts of new dispute resolution procedures, the return of asset-backed securities, rewards and regulation – Brian Riley, Director, Credit
- Emerging payment options, including mobile wallets, mobile order-and-pay, and mobile self-checkout. – Ray Pucci, Associate Director, Merchant Services