Analyst Roundtable Webinar: Midyear Review of Payments and Banking Innovation
Members of Mercator Advisory Group have access to the full library of recorded Webinars and the privilege of participating on all Mercator Advisory Group webinars free of charge.
Non-Members (FEE): A $1,000 is charged for non-members that register for each event. After registering for the event, Mercator Advisory Group will contact you to confirm your registration and process payment. We accept all major credit cards.
Media: Members of the press/media interested in participating in the teleconference can contact Karen Yetter at: email@example.com for media credentials for this online event.
This Webinar is available for purchase by non-members for $1,000
Mercator Advisory Group analysts discuss technologies and systems designed to change the way payment companies and financial institutions do business and engage with end users
Join Mercator's lead analysts in Commercial and Enterprise Payments, Banking Channels, Payments Innovation, and International Payments as they discuss recent research revolving around payment and banking initiatives that are widely being considered technologically advanced in today's market.
This free, hour-long webinar will be held Tuesday, July 29, 2014 at 1 p.m. EDT. This insightful discussion is the second in a series of periodic roundtables that Mercator Advisory Group is presenting to update its members and other interested parties on recent industry developments.
Featured presenting analysts and topics:
Tim Sloane, VP, Payments Innovation
• Cardholder support in mobile applications, evaluating current solutions, and identifying future best practices
• Prepaid mobile distribution technologies - from gift cards to tokenization
• The challenges and opportunities for host card emulation
Amy Hoke, Director, Commercial and Enterprise Payments
• Push payments
• Mobile application for virtual payments
• Family card
• Commercial rewards
Tristan Hugo-Webb, Director, International Advisory Service
• Contactless payments in Europe
• Taking a look at mobile wallets and models
• Real-time payment networks and national payment networks
Ed O'Brien, Director, Banking Channels
• Supporting the customer experience in omnichannel banking
• Development of the digital banking through the self-service and assisted-service environment
• Implications for the full-service banking environment