Payments Market Researcher
Interested in mobile payments and applied technologies? Naturally curious and enjoy working in a collaborative environment? Want to work side by side with industry leading companies around the world? Then consider joining a research firm working on the cutting edge of payments and mobile technologies.
A payments Industry researcher and analyst has responsibility for producing and participating in research and advisory services primarily pertaining to emerging technologies. Reporting to our VP, Payments Innovation, this position offers the opportunity to work in some of the most exciting growth areas in the industry. In addition, this position will also work alongside team members on proprietary work for the leading companies in debit, credit, prepaid, and merchant/retailer markets.
If you have a good background in analytics, know how to apply critical thinking to your market research, and are interested in working for a small, fast-paced company, this could be the position for you.
To apply, please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Writing research deliverables as defined by the company
- Developing Excel-based models in support of research and consulting activities
- Fielding incoming inquiries from clients and prospects
- Participating in consulting projects as needed
- Writing blogs on relevant subject matter
- Presentations at industry conferences
- Sales support
- Undergraduate degree in related field, graduate degree preferred
- Strong Excel and quantitative analysis skills required
- Business educational background and/or experience required, payments business or research firm experience a plus
- Strong quantitative and financial analytical skills
- Strong PowerPoint skills preferred
- Demonstrable ability to write professional reports
- Strong communication skills including public speaking
- Ability to effectively manage schedules and meet deadlines
- U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident Status required
- Position located in Maynard, MA. Relocation package not available for this position.