- A description of the challenges of a bring-your-own-device (BYOD) mobile strategy, as it affects both the corporate customer and the bank
- A catalog of the treasury functions most often supported by vendors and offered by banks
- Identification and assessment of the three functional areas that differentiate the needs of middle market and larger customers from those of small business customers
- An overview of the major delivery mechanisms for mobile banking in corporations today
- Profiles of eight of the leading vendors and their strategies for supporting banks in offering mobile services to corporate customers
The report is 28 pages long and contains seven exhibits.
Companies mentioned in this report include: ACI Worldwide, Backbase, Bottomline Technologies, FIS, Fiserv, Fundtech, Kony Solutions, SAP (Sybase), mFoundry, and mShift.