- Global progress in mobile retail payment technologies
- A forecast of global mobile retail payment value until 2016
- Key developments in select major markets
- An overview of major card networks' positioning in mobile retail payments
- Analysis of other issues associated with mobile retail payments such as security, business models, and cross-border transactions
The report is 28 pages long and contains seven exhibits.
Companies and services mentioned in this report include: AliPay, American Express, Apple, Atos Worldline, Banco Itau, Bank Wallet, BC Card, Bradesco, China Merchants Bank, China Mobile, China UnionPay, CIBC, Citic Bank, DeviceFidelity, Discover, EZ-Link, Fujitsu, Gemalto, Global Telecom, Google, Home Debot, Interac, Isis, JCB, KDDI, KT, MasterCard, Marks & Spencer, mFino, Microsoft, MoCa Alliance, NTT DoCoMo, Paydiant, PayPal, Proxama, Pudong Development Bank, QR Pay, QuickPay, RBC Royal Bank, Redecard, Rogers, Samsung, Scotiabank, SK Telecom, Sony, Starbucks, TIM, TransCard, Visa, Vivo, and WatchData.