Small Business Payments And Banking Survey Prospectus
~ Designed For Institutions That Serve This Segment ~
Mercator Advisory Group is offering the opportunity to share in a project on the small business payments and banking market in the United States.
For a limited time, Mercator Advisory Group is offering the opportunity to share in a fixed cost survey designed to provide data and expert analysis on the small business payments and banking market in the United States. This survey will be fielded to small businesses in the United States with revenues of between $500K and $5MM per year.Shareholders in this survey will receive the benefit of:
- Gaining deep insight into the 28 million small businesses with under 100 employees in the U.S., a segment that represents a major opportunity for financial services firms
- Participating in the survey design and final questionnaire
- Expert data analysis and reporting
- Access to final crosstabs for internal analysis
The major content areas
will include: payment acceptance services, B2B payments, depository and loan services, business outlook and demographics.Project Timeline:
- Project commitments from participants due November 15, 2015
- Questionnaire finalized December 2015
- Data collection completed by February 2016
- Written deliverables to participants in March 2015
for full survey details.
For more information, please call Mercator Advisory Group's main line: (781) 419-1700, send E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. About Mercator Advisory Group:
Mercator Advisory Group is the leading, independent research and advisory services firm exclusively focused on the payments and banking industries. We deliver pragmatic and timely research and advice designed to help our clients uncover the most lucrative opportunities to maximize revenue growth and contain costs. Our clients range from the world's largest payment issuers, acquirers, processors, merchants and associations to leading technology providers and investors. Mercator Advisory Group is also the publisher of the online payments and banking news and information portal PaymentsJournal.com.