Assess and Optimize Your Payment Systems
Mercator Advisory Group delivers a new, proven program for non-profits and other organizations to asses and optimize their unique payment systems.
Boston, MA - August 10, 2020- From the customer's standpoint, making a card purchase at a point-of-sale (POS) terminal or via an ecommerce channel for goods and services from a business or organization may seem like a simple process. But when you pull the curtain back, an electronic payment transaction turns out to be a highly complex process involving a maze of vendors, technologies, and regulations. For non-profits and other organizations including colleges, universities, private schools, and healthcare facilities, their payment system stands as an essential and critical part of their business operations. Many institutions, however, find that understanding and managing their payment system, one often assembled piecemeal over an extended time period, is an overwhelming task.
Mercator Advisory Group offers a Payments Systems Optimization assessment for non-profits and other organizations that depend on a cost effective, reliable, and secure payments system to serve students, staff, visitors, and clients. Many non-profits manage a wide array of operating venues across campus environments including retail stores, sports and entertainment events, cultural attractions, medical departments, and online programs, each with its unique payment acceptance needs.
Benefits of this program:
- Standardization of payment system solutions across your organization
- Savings from contract costs, labor, and overhead resources
- Enhanced security of payment infrastructure and cardholder data
- Refined/enhanced payments governance structure
- Review for vendor contracts for recent updates and favorable fee structure
Deliverables of the program:
- Detailed review of the current systems and POS environment
- Survey results from the payments user stakeholders within the organization
- A governance structure for looking at the payments environment moving forward
- A review of the payments vendor relationships currently in play
- Consideration of mobile and app-driven e-commerce opportunities
- A recommended cost-savings approach
- A path forward for obtaining the best POS and ecommerce infrastructure results
For more information, please call Mercator Advisory Group's main line: (781) 419-1700, send e-mail to email@example.com.
For free industry news, opinions, research, company information and more visit us at www.PaymentsJournal.com.
Follow us on Twitter @ http://twitter.com/MercatorAdvisor.
About Mercator Advisory Group
Mercator Advisory Group is the leading independent research and advisory services firm exclusively focused on the payments and banking industries. We deliver pragmatic and timely research and advice designed to help our clients uncover the most lucrative opportunities to maximize revenue growth and contain costs. Our clients range from the world's largest payment issuers, acquirers, processors, merchants and associations to leading technology providers and investors. Mercator Advisory Group is also the publisher of the online payments and banking news and information portal PaymentsJournal.com.