BizzPay 7.0 – European Corporate and Retail Payments Forum(2)
BizzPay 7.0 – European Corporate and Retail Payments Forum
Hotel Novotel Barcelona City
Avinguda Diagonal 201
Date: June 13 - 14, 2019
They are continuing with the BizzPay series by organizing the BizzPay 7.0 – European Corporate and Retail Payments Forum on the 13th and 14th of June, 2019 in the sunny city of Barcelona, Spain. The upcoming payments forum, which will bring together retail and corporate payments professionals under one roof.
The top speakers include Javier Santamaría Navarrete, the EPC Chair at the European Payments Council (EPC), Belgium, Duena Blomstrom, the CEO and Co-Founder at PeopleNotTech, United Kingdom and Christian Schäfer, the Global Head of Payments, Cash Management at Deutsche Bank, Germany who will discuss emerging topics such as:
- Instant Payments Ascending - How the EPC Supports Payment Innovation and Contributes to the ERPB
- Forget the Tech, it’s all about the People
- PSD2 and the road to an open information economy
Among many emerging topics, the event will discuss topics such as:
- Instant Payments – how should we prepare for it?
- GPI benefit for banks and customers
- Debate if Blockchain technology will change the entire payments landscape
For more information, please visit the website and request the Agenda! http://bit.ly/2FIAU3D