As the payments landscape continues to evolve, it is more important than ever to be aware of what consumers are selecting and why they are making such choices. Mercator Advisory Group’s European PaymentsInsights primary data reports deliver annual survey data on trends in consumer behavior and attitudes with regard to payment products, emerging payment trends, and technology.
Clients who subscribe to the European PaymentsInsights, a tracking study, not only benefit from Mercator’s broad payments industry expertise and the extensive work we do with and on behalf of our member clients, but they also gain from Mercator’s professional research capabilities to develop highly topical and relevant questions that have significant impact on payments and channel delivery business strategy. The membership offering includes as many “ad hoc” queries of the data sets as needed. In addition to the cross-tabulations provided, within the subscription year we also offer one custom recut of the banners against member-specific categories in order to make the data as relevant to the member organization as possible. It is Mercator analysts’ depth of experience in addressing strategic issues, Mercator’s consistency of tracking year-over-year trends, and the flexibility we demonstrate working with our members to answer custom data queries that differentiate this offering from other survey-based products.
clients use our data to explore issues such as:
- Understanding the use of IoT on consumer payments
- Sizing the mobile payment market
- Uncovering security and fraud issues consumers are facing
- How are new ways of making payments affecting consumer behavior
- Attitudes towards new recurring payment services in the market
- How consumers are navigating the many ways to
The surveys are based on:
- 1,000 nationally representative households in Germany, France, The Netherlands, UK, Spain, Sweden, and Italy
- The European PaymentsInsights tracking study surveys European consumers annually. This Emerging Payments and Technology survey is conducted each January and can be partnered with the North American Emerging Payments and Technology survey.
- The robust surveys provide a projectable sample of consumer data, even among sub segments.
- Each year, Mercator updates the surveys with questions on the latest topics and issues to help clients identify new opportunities and better understand the disrupters to payments and channels.
Annual subscription benefits to European PaymentsInsights offerings:
cross-tabulation data from the annual survey
- Provides four “Insight SummaryReports” summarizing the survey findings by topic and presenting analysis and criticalindustry insight into the latest payment technologies and channel trends
- Identifies key shiftsand year-over-year trends in consumer payment preferences
- Focuses on new payments technology, fraud and securityissues, and personal attitudes towards technology,
finances and security, and ATMs.
- Incorporates country level analyses where appropriate
2020 European PaymentsInsights - Coming Soon