As the payments landscape continues to evolve, it is more important than ever to be aware of what consumers are selecting and why they are making such choices. Mercator Advisory Group’s European PaymentsTracker™ primary data offerings deliver annual survey data on trends in consumer behavior and attitudes with regard to payment products, emerging payment trends and technology. The surveys reflect changes in consumer attitudes as the shift toward mobile platforms continues, new technology emerges, and creative loyalty programs and alternative payment tools and service offerings gain greater appeal.
Mercator Advisory Group draws on our broad industry expertise, the work we do with and/or on behalf of our member clients, and our extensive research capabilities to develop highly topical and relevant questions that have an impact on payments and channel delivery business strategy. It is Mercator’s analysts’ depth of experience in addressing strategic issues, its consistency of tracking year- over-year trends, and the flexibility working with our members to answer custom data queries that differentiate this offering from other survey-based products.
clients use our data to explore issues such as:
- Understanding the use of IoT on consumer payments
- Sizing the mobile payment market
- Uncovering security and fraud issues consumers are facing
- How are new ways of making payments affecting consumer behavior
- Attitudes towards new recurring payment services in the market
- How consumers are navigating the many ways to
The surveys are based on:
- 1,000 nationally representative households in Germany, France, The Netherlands, UK, Spain, Sweden, and Italy
- The European PaymentsTracker™ surveys European consumers annually. This Emerging Payments and Technology survey is conducted each January and can be partnered with the North American Emerging Payments and Technology survey.
- The robust surveys provide a projectable sample of consumer data, even among sub segments.
- Each year, Mercator updates the surveys with questions on the latest topics and issues to help clients identify new opportunities and better understand the disrupters to payments and channels.
Annual subscription benefits to European PaymentsTracker™ offerings:
cross-tabulation data from the annual survey
- Provides four “Insight SummaryReports” summarizing the survey findings by topic and presenting analysis and criticalindustry insight into the latest payment technologies and channel trends
- Identifies key shiftsand year-over-year trends in consumer payment preferences
- Focuseson new payments technology, fraud and securityissues, and personal attitudes towards technology,
finances and security, and ATMs.
- Incorporates country level analyses where appropriate
2020 European PaymentsTracker™ - Coming Soon